Due to continuous growth, we are recruiting for a Motorsport Event Coordinator to join the Motorsport team! The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating all arrangements and schedules for the race team; as well as delivering an excellent client experience and assisting clients where required, pre, post and at events.
The working hours for this position are Monday to Friday 08:00-17:00.
Due to the nature of the role and delivering an excellent experience, travel is required throughout the year, to attend races and events.
- Liaising with Management team to book and organise all race, test days and special events
- Book team travel including flights, hotels, hire cars, transfers, carnets and visas where appropriate
- High detail creation and modification of team travel schedules and itineraries which are distributed and communicated to the motorsport team and customers in a timely manner
- Liaising with Motorsport Principle to ensure all timings, personnel and event schedules are correct
- Assist with motorsport event organisation, coordination and planning
- Updating diaries for all relevant race and rally events
- Build and maintain relationships with circuits, organisers and customers
- Ensure the team catering needs are met prior to and during the event and that the race truck is fully stocked and respectable after each event
- Pre and post motorsport event reconciliation. Capturing all costs throughout the booking of events to ensure all costs are accounted for
- Team kit organisation
Personal attributes/skills required:
- Quick decision-making skills in challenging situations
- A can-do positive attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Previous experience within motorsport is desirable, but not essential
- Able to travel as attendance at races and tests will be required
- Full UK driving license (must be able to drive abroad as well)
- Degree level education would be an advantage
- Applicants ideally will already be based in the UK but must have the right to work in the UK before they apply for any vacancy with Tuthill Porsche
What can we offer you?:
- A competitive salary
- Guaranteed time off over Christmas
- Competitive pension scheme
- An on-site gym
- After work team activities
- Ice cream van visits on those warm days!
- Bi-annual staff events
- Fish and Chip Fridays
- The option to apply for flexible working after your probationary period
Enter your details below and one of our team will be in touch shortly.