Tuthill Porsche is based in Oxfordshire and completes restoration projects and builds bespoke road cars. All aspects of Porsche rebuilds are carried out in-house, including engine and transmission builds, rust repair, metal fabrication, roll cage installation and full body paint. We are synonymous with the world’s most successful historic Porsche rally and race cars and have worked with some of rallying’s greatest names.
We care about our employees and want them to thrive! Working at Tuthill Porsche provides the opportunity to work in our state of the art building, with a friendly team.
We are actively recruiting for someone join us as our Head of Customer Experience (12 month FTC, maternity cover), to manage the customer side of all global events.
The working hours for this position are Monday to Friday 08:00-17:00 with a 45 minute lunch break
Reporting to: Managing Director
Location: Tuthill Estate, Wardington, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX17 1RY
- To manage the customer side of all global events, Below Zero, Safari, Rally with no name, plus other bespoke events
- Lead the execution of all global events with a focus on the customer experience
- Working closely with the Founder, Managing Director, Operations Director and Motorsport Principle to create incredible events to mark Tuthill Porsche out as a leading figure in the global rally circuit
- To own the end-to-end process of planning and executing the customer experience
- Managing the customer journey including but not limited to – customer updates, meeting and greeting, event activities
- Act as a point of contact for customers communicating pre-event arrangements and instructions in a timely manner
- Resolve problems and respond to customer enquiries before and during any event
- Planning and mapping events calendar
- Coming up with original concepts and planning every detail of a customer event
- Develop a customer relationship roadmap – manage and maintain our inhouse staff and the continuing relationship
- Responsibility for ensuring that events either hosted or attended are well resourced with the right people representing the Company; Either being present on the day of an event or making sure that a plan is in place as to who will be attending/representing the team
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to ensure events are promoted to our customers as well as our wider social media following
- Build collaborative partnerships with external suppliers and providers to deliver impactful, customer events
- Working in collaboration with the management team develop a calendar of events
- Establish an event playbook and the different kinds of existing events that Tuthill Porsche will attend
- Ensure each event is delivered on time and in budget
- Negotiate attractive pricing with relevant suppliers and contractors as required
- Act as the point of contact for all suppliers and contractors to resolve issues, clearly communicate expectations and answer invoicing queries
- At all times ensure that events are in line with the company’s brand identity and strategy
- Ensure that all customer events adhere to the relevant health, safety and insurance regulations
- Oversee post-event activities, such as feedback from customers to continuously improve and develop the customer events programme
- Manage and administer all event related documentation to ensure accurate records are maintained and when dealing with personal sensitive information this is done so in accordance with our data protection policy
- Prepare a presentation to report back to the management team after each event with a focus on celebrating successes and identifying lessons learnt for the purpose of continuous improvement
- Travelling to and for events as and when required, enabling the customer experience to be enhanced at events
Experience and Skills Required:
- Experience of delivering events from initial idea, through planning and organisation, to running the event itself
- Have knowledge of IT systems and be ability to use the full Office suite
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding organisational skills and time management
- Experience working in a customer-facing role
- Project management and planning ability
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to quickly form working relationships and influence across your network
- A confident and motivated individual
- A self-starter who has the ability to work independently
- Experience of working within a fast-paced rapidly growing business
- Energetic, proactive, calm under pressure, highly personable with a mature personality
- Strong Team-worker with the ability to thrive in a small, closely-knit, and dedicated team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Flexibility – being prepared to work longer hours when occasionally required
- Self-motivated and with the ability to work unsupervised
What can we offer you?
- A competitive salary
- Guaranteed time off over Christmas
- A bespoke Health and Wellbeing Package, Looking After Me
- An on-site gym
- Free parking
- After work team activities
- Ice cream van visits on those warm days!
- Bi-annual staff events
- Fish and Chip Fridays
Above and beyond
We provide an exceptional, unique, and outstanding service to our clients, always striving to exceed expectations through the passion and enthusiasm of our people.
Passion lies at the heart of everything we do, grown on the firm foundations of our heritage, our people are passionate about creating and delivering experiences and memories for our customers.
Show you care
Joy, fun and happiness are important to us. We are companionable and good-humoured with an outgoing approach.
We are more when we work together, working with our clients, working with our stakeholders, working as team.
Enter your details below and one of our team will be in touch shortly.